About Me

My photo
As Director of Marketing and Business Development at Underground Elephant my role is to develop high-level relationships in the lead generation and performance advertising verticals. My focus is in the Education and Financial spaces. I am an avid animal lover and member of the humane society. Whenever I have free time I spend it playing with my puppy, watching sports and reading up on trends in the industry.

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Get Article on Facebook Advertising

Came across this article on images on Facebook that work best. I'd say from my experience that this article is right on. Hope you enjoy.

3 Types Of Facebook Image Ads That Work
Jun 13, 2011 at 12:01pm ET by Mona Elesseily

One of the major differences between Google and Facebook PPC advertising is the relative importance of images. In Facebook advertising, some experts say that certain elements of images in ads can make or break a campaign. In this article, I’ll cover images that convert well and various ways to effectively test Facebook images.

Of course, your mileage may vary. I’ve surveyed current expert opinion on leading-edge trends with Facebook ad performance, and found the work of Jennifer Sheahan from FBadsLAB to be particularly insightful. In fact, I credit many of the following tips to Jen and a recent conversation I had with her.
Read Full article Here

No comments:

Post a Comment