About Me

My photo
As Director of Marketing and Business Development at Underground Elephant my role is to develop high-level relationships in the lead generation and performance advertising verticals. My focus is in the Education and Financial spaces. I am an avid animal lover and member of the humane society. Whenever I have free time I spend it playing with my puppy, watching sports and reading up on trends in the industry.

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Who wants incoming calls?


Exciting new program launch and Underground Elephant! Incoming Calls! So far clients are loving the new service.

Live Transfer Phone Leads: A New Benefit at Underground Elephant
This summer, Underground Elephant launched their call-transfer program to provide an ancillary service to their debt clients. This program offers current clients additional value on the traditional internet lead by generating inbound calls into their call center. Underground Elephant, an industry leader in the lead generation space, constantly monitors the marketplace looking for new ways to improve the utility for their clients and the experience for their consumers. Full article on incoming calls..

No comments:

Post a Comment