About Me

My photo
As Director of Marketing and Business Development at Underground Elephant my role is to develop high-level relationships in the lead generation and performance advertising verticals. My focus is in the Education and Financial spaces. I am an avid animal lover and member of the humane society. Whenever I have free time I spend it playing with my puppy, watching sports and reading up on trends in the industry.

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Great Article On SEO

What You NEED to Know About Search Engine Optimization and Lead Generation
Throughout all the forums, blogs, and everything else there is always discussion about search engine optimization (SEO) and relating it to lead generation. So over the next few days I will post my step by step process to successfully use search engine optimization to your benefit.

Check out the full article here:
http://undergroundleads.com/blog/?tag=seo

No comments:

Post a Comment